- Divisional Championship Trophies: Trophies awarded to the Driver, in each Division, who has collected the most Championship points over the Season, after dropped races.
- Sansom Cup: This trophy is presented to the AMKA Driver, from any Division, who has accumulated the most Championship points over the Season, after dropped races.
- Rookie of the Year: This is awarded to the ‘first year Driver’ from ‘any Division’, as decided on by AMKA Directors, taking points and performance into account.
- Most Improved Driver: This is awarded to the ‘non-Rookie Driver’, from ‘any Division’, and is decided by the AMKA Directors.
- Sportsmanship Award: This is awarded to the Driver, from ‘any division’, who is deemed to have shown the most ‘sportsmanship’, on and off the track, by his peers.
- Hard Luck Award: Awarded to the Driver, from ‘any Division’, who had to overcome the most obstacles and/or seemed to have the worst run of luck throughout the Season. It is voted on by the AMKA Directors.
- Volunteer Award: This is voted on by all AMKA Members and Associate Members and awarded to the person who is deemed to have given the most, and/or gone ‘the extra mile’, to make the Racing Season as successful as it could be.
2017 Title Sponsor