MONDAY May 20th T&T **CANCELLED**
Saturday’s T&T was successful. The track dried and everyone got in some good sessions, but it was cold.
Monday’s forecast is expected to be MUCH worse than Saturday, with heavier rain, wind and possible thunder storms. The Club’s Director’s have looked at the possible scenarios and feel that it’s better to make an early call on this and let everyone know now.
We would suggest that everyone arrive on time and prepared for Race#1 next Saturday so they can take advantage of the practice sessions. If we are able to add an extra practice session, and members feel they need it, we will try to accommodate.
See you for Race#1. Don Nickerson Memorial trophy race.
Don’t forget to charge transponders and have them on the kart for practice as well. A lot of transponders numbers will need to be added and/or names changed. Thanks!