Year ending 2019 AMKA AGM
February 9, 2020
Location: Kartbahn Racing
- Call to order at 1:05
of the agenda
- Approved by Bob
- Seconded by Eric
- Determine quorum
- Reading of 2018 minutes
- No new business arising from minutes.
- Reading of Annual Directors report
- Financial Report presented by Treasurer
- $1000 donation to St John’s Ambulance
Approved by Bob
Seconded by Eric
directors are re-offering
- Bob Doucette
- Jim Williamson
- Barry Nickerson
- Charles Grosse
- Eric Woolliscroft
- We continue to encourage new/additional Directors
- All directors are re-offering
as we’ve known it has folded. We do expect a replacement organization to form.
- We may look to Stoneridge for insurance on our own.
- Insurance is due on March, 31, 2020.
Track at AMP update by Jeff Martin and Andy Hill (AMP President)
- The original location at the track has been deemed to require too much work.
- Looking at the old RC track as an alternative.
- A new track layout and business plan is are required.
- 75-100% funding needed to break ground.
- Looking to previous years sponsors to return and suggestions on new ones.
- Discussed designating scale and tech as paid positions as is timing/scoring.
- Scale position may also check the drop down bumpers
- Hoping to provide consistency to these positions on race days
- Suggested race day fees increase to $60 (single) and $100 (double) to cover cost of additional paid positions.
- Motion moved by Richard Ramsay
- Seconded by Barry Nickerson
Meeting adjourned at 3 pm.